Sport professionals demand nothing less than the best, and we've answered their challenge for decades. World-class athletes have driven us to create innovation after innovation, including interchangeable lens designs with unbeatable optical clarity. FLAK JACKET takes that to the next level with the latest in performance technology.
- Extended XLJ Lens
- Plutonite lens filters 100% UVA, UVB, UVC
- Oakley Hydrophobic lens coating prevents buildup of rain, sweat, oils and other contaminates
- Easily interchangeable lenses designed with Oakley's High Definition Optics (HDO)
- Alternative nose pads made of Unobtainium increase grip with perspiration
- Includes storage/transport case
Polarized Black Iridium Lens Features:
- Rate of Transmission: 9%
- Light Index = 3 (Sunny)
- Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium coating for maximized glare reduction.
CEAll Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame and SI M-Frame are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ with Jet Black Frame and Black Iridium Polarized LenskevinApril 21, 2009Well worth the price! Hydrophobic lens coating is amazing. I have not found a better product.