Sport professionals demand nothing less than the best, and we've answered their challenge for decades. World-class athletes have driven us to create innovation after innovation, including interchangeable lens designs with unbeatable optical clarity. FLAK JACKET takes that to the next level with the latest in performance technology.
The lenses in this polarized edition of FLAK JACKET are engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley uses a liquid infusion process to eliminate the haze and distortion found with ordinary polarized lenses. Optimized with Oakley polarization, FLAK JACKET offers the best optical performance on the planet.
- Polarized lens blocks blinding glare
- Plutonite lens filters 100% UVA, UVB, UVC
- Oakley Hydrophobic lens coating prevents buildup of rain, sweat, oils and other contaminates
- Easily interchangeable lenses designed with Oakley's High Definition Optics (HDO)
- Alternative nose pads made of Unobtainium increase grip with perspiration
- Includes storage/transport case
Polarized Black Iridium Lens Features:
- Rate of Transmission: 9%
- Light Index = 3
- Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium coating for maximized glare reduction.
All Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame and SI M-Frame are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
Oakley Flak Jacket with Jet Black Frame and Black Iridium Polarized LensJackJanuary 20, 2009These work great