HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) combines patented optics and PLUTONITE® lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection.
Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for this eyewear. Lightweight O MATTER® frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ OPTICS®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.Oakley Polarized Lenses
are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how we eliminate the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized sunglasses on the planet.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Iridium® coating to reduce glare
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.