Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Durable C-5™ alloy is digitally sculptured into the thinnest, most flexible wire frame ever created by Oakley. Whisker® combines all-day comfort with High Definition Optics® (HDO®) for unbeatable clarity and protection. You get razor sharp vision at every angle of view, even at the sides of lens contours that open your peripheral vision. Optically pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV (not just UVA and UVB). For added comfort and a secure fit, supple Unobtainium® increases grip with perspiration.
Oakley polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how we eliminate the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized sunglasses on the planet.
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ frame material
- Metal Icon Accent
- Wrapped, raked frame geometry with 8.75 base lens curvature for better peripheral coverage
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision
- Iridium® coating to reflect glare and heighten contrast
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency
All Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame and SI M-Frame are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.