When we aim to defy the limits of possibility, we take inspiration from the iron will of athletes like Lance Armstrong. The cycling legend was diagnosed with cancer in 1996 and underwent grueling surgery and chemotherapy, refusing the slim odds of survival and returning to win the Tour de France seven years in a row. Today his foundation inspires and empowers people affected by cancer.
This salute to the ultimate survivor is rendered in the colors of his foundation logo. You'll find the word LIVESTRONG laser etched near the edge of the lens, and to cut glare and balance light in bright sun, the optics are tuned with BLACK IRIDIUM lens coating. The lenses are interchangeable to let you adapt to any environment, and the included protective SOFT VAULT case has room for an extra set when you expand your collection. The XLJ lens shape of this special edition offers extended coverage, and this frame is also available with our standard lens shape.
Sport professionals demand nothing less than the best, and we've answered their challenge for decades. World-class athletes have driven us to create innovation after innovation, including interchangeable lens designs with unbeatable optical clarity. FLAK JACKET takes that to the next level with the latest in performance technology.
- Extended XLJ Lens
- Plutonite lens filters 100% UVA, UVB, UVC
- Oakley Hydrophobic lens coating prevents buildup of rain, sweat, oils and other contaminates
- Easily interchangeable lenses designed with Oakley's High Definition Optics (HDO)
- Alternative nose pads made of Unobtainium increase grip with perspiration
- Includes storage/transport case
Black Iridium Lens Features:
- Rate of Transmission: 10%
- Light Index = 3 (Sunny)
- Ideal for extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions. Offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium coating to reduce glare.
CEAll Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame and SI M-Frame are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.