Current Top Sellers
Adapt to changing light conditions or just change your look by switching to a different lens in seconds. Choose the shape and color to optimize your performance, and select a vented design if you want cooling airflow. Lenses with IRIDIUM® coating precisely tune the transmission of light for your environment. Non-vented lenses are available with polarization to block the blinding rays of glare. Oakley polarization eliminates the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies to create the best polarized optics on the planet.
- Fits M FRAME and Pro M FRAME
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) for unbeatable clarity and performance
- Lens contours that extend peripheral vision and improve side protection
- PLUTONITE lens material filters out 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Unsurpassed impact protection
- Comes with lens and nosepiece
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.