Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Oakley was answering the performance demands of professional athletes when another group came calling: the industrialized world. It’s no secret that Oakley protection technologies have been embraced by soldiers, SWAT team members and others who take their view of the world seriously. From heavy industry to home repair, workers wanted that same level of protection, so Oakley created the Industrial M FRAME. Tested and qualified as true safety glasses, this lens/frame combination meets all ANSI Z87.1-2010. for clarity and impact resistance, as well as the protection criteria of Canada’s CSA Z94.3-02 standards.
This level of protection is made possible by proprietary geometries and materials. Oakley’s patented technologies maintain optical clarity with lens contours that enhance side protection from sun, wind and impact. Stress-resistant O MATTER frame material is engineered with a critical degree of flexibility to absorb impact. PLUTONITE lens material is impact resistant and offers added protection by filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The UV protection is built into the lens material – it is not a surface coating that can wear away – so even our Clear lens offers the full level of UV filtering.
- Ultra light stress resistant Oakley O MATTER® frame material.
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Three point fit comfortably hugs the nose and behind the ears.
- Metal icon accents.
- Frame /Lens fully compliant with CSA Z94.3-02 and ANSI Z87.1-2010., including optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact.
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 markings on frames and lens assure compliance with the ANSI standard.
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium ® nose pads and ear socks ensure comfortable, secure fit.
All these benefits come in a lightweight design that offers all-day comfort. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit holds the lens in precise optical alignment while UNOBTAINIUM frame components increase grip with perspiration.
Choose the Clear Lens for very low light or indoor use only. Allows the maximum amount of light through while still filtering out 100% of all harmful UV.
Compliance: The Oakley Industrial M-Frame models are certified and stamped for ANSI Z87.1-2010 compliance.
WARNING: Oakley does not recommend the use of tinted lenses for direct viewing of the sun or strong artificial light sources.
No video currently associated with this product.