The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with our eyewear than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley RADAR, a milestone in performance technology.
Available with RANGE, PITCH or PATH lens shape. RADAR features Oakley HYDROPHOBIC, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won’t cling.
- Plutonite lens filters 100% UVA, UVB, UVC
- Oakley Hydrophobic lens coating prevents buildup of rain, sweat, oils and other contaminates
- Easily interchangeable lenses designed with Oakley's High Definition Optics (HDO)
- Alternative nose pads made of Unobtainium increase grip with perspiration
- Includes storage/transport case
Black Iridium Lens Features:
- Rate of Transmission: 10%
- Light Index = 3 (Sunny) Extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions. Offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium coating to reduce glare.
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.