The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with our eyewear than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley RADAR, a milestone in performance technology.
Available with RANGE, PITCH or PATH lens shape. RADAR features Oakley HYDROPHOBIC, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won’t cling.
- Plutonite lens filters 100% UVA, UVB, UVC
- Oakley Hydrophobic lens coating prevents buildup of rain, sweat, oils and other contaminates
- Easily interchangeable lenses designed with Oakley's High Definition Optics (HDO)
- Alternative nose pads made of Unobtainium increase grip with perspiration
- Includes storage/transport case
Black Iridium Lens Features:
- Rate of Transmission: 10%
- Light Index = 3 (Sunny) Extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions. Offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium coating to reduce glare.
All Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame and SI M-Frame are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.