The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with our eyewear than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley RADAR, a milestone in performance technology.
Available with RANGE, PITCH or PATH lens shape, this golf-specific version of RADAR comes in two editions. Choose the G30 lens to optimize depth perception when haze hides the bunker or clouds cover the fairway. In medium to bright light, our TUNGSTEN IRIDIUM lens boosts depth perception while cutting glare. Whichever version you choose, you'll get all the performance breakthroughs of this unique eyewear invention.
- Plutonite lens filters 100% UVA, UVB, UVC
- Oakley Hydrophobic lens coating prevents buildup of rain, sweat, oils and other contaminates
- Easily interchangeable lenses designed with Oakley's High Definition Optics (HDO)
- Alternative nose pads made of Unobtainium increase grip with perspiration
- Includes storage/transport case
G30 Lens Features:
- Rate of Transmission: 30%
- Light Index = 2 (Flat to Medium Light)
- Sport performance lens for flat to medium light. Rose base with a subtle Iridium coating to improve contrast and depth perception in blues and greens. Excellent for golf.
All Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame and SI M-Frame are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.