Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with our eyewear than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley RADAR, a milestone in performance technology.
The lens in this polarized edition of RADAR is engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley uses a liquid infusion process to eliminate the haze and distortion found with ordinary polarized lenses. Optimized with Oakley polarization, RADAR offers the best performance on the planet.
- Polarized lens blocks blinding glare
- Plutonite lens filters 100% UVA, UVB, UVC
- Oakley Hydrophobic lens coating prevents buildup of rain, sweat, oils and other contaminates
- Easily interchangeable lenses designed with Oakley's High Definition Optics (HDO)
- Alternative nose pads made of Unobtainium increase grip with perspiration
- Includes storage/transport case
Polarized Black Iridium Lens Features:
- Rate of Transmission: 9%
- Light Index = 3 (Sunny)
- Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium coating for maximized glare reduction.
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.