Current Top Sellers
Oakley SI M Frame Hybrid Array with Black Frame and Clear, Gray, and VR28 lenses
The M Frame Array includes three shields of pure Plutonite. The grey lens controls reflection and transmission, while the clear and VR28 lenses provide optical armor for night and low light shooting. POLARIC ELLIPSOID geometry maintains razor sharp clarity to keep your focus on the bullseye and a low profile nosepiece won't fragment your field of view.
The Oakley SI M Frame included in the array surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The lenses are made of pure Plutonite, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. You get razor-sharp clarity at all angles of view, which maximizes peripheral vision and protection against sun, wind and side impact.
- Shatterproof, scratch-resistant Plutonite polycarbonate lenses can be interchanged
- Polar Ellipsoid lens shape eliminates distortion
- Hammerfang ear stems provide a 3-point fit to comfortably accommodate various head sizes
- Patented hydrophilic silicone earsocks and nose pieces become tacky when wet, so they won't slip when you perspire
- The eyewear and extra lenses fit into their own special case
- Clear - LIght Transmission 93% - All-purpose. Allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment.
- Grey - LIght Transmission 18% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens with enhanced contrast for sunny conditions.
- VR28 - LIght Transmission 28% - Flat to medium light. Filters blue light to increase contrast and improve depth perception in a wide variety of conditions.
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics (HDO) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Customers also viewed