- Oakley Gascan Sunglasses with King's Woodland Camo Frame and Black Iridium Lenses
Current Top Sellers
Oakley Gascan Sunglasses with King's Woodland Camo Frame and Black Iridium Lenses
We no longer carry this item. Here are some similar products you may be interested in.
If you’ve ever tasted the bite of crisp air and felt your gut soar at the sight of mountain majesty, you know all about King’s Outdoor World. Known for their legendary camo patterns, we partnered with King’s to render special editions of three ultra-premium Oakley sunglasses.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) combines patented optics and PLUTONITE lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection. Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for this eyewear. Lightweight O MATTER frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ OPTICS, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- XYZ Optics for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
Black Iridium Lens:
- Extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions. Offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium coating to reduce glare.
- Light Transmission: 10%
- Conditions: Medium to Bright Light
- Protection Index: 3
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID geometry
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed