2800 N95 Particulate Respirator with HandyStrap for Nuisance Levels of Ozone and Organic Vapor OdorsN95 plus nuisance ov/ozone relief.
Added carbon layer helps relieve workers of nuisance levels (less than OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit) of ozone and organic vapor odors. Suitable for most welding fumes. Fits easily under welding hoods.Hangs loose.
Exclusive HandyStrap allows mask to conveniently hang down around the user's neck so it’s always ready for use. And during wear the adjustable cloth strap feels comfortable and cool.Vent hot air, stay cooler.
Exclusive Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler.Soft foam nose cushion.
Easier to wear and more comfortable. Seals without a metal noseband.Dura-Mesh shell lasts longer.
The Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. Plus it resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower cost.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. Welding and foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, chemical processing, printing, food processing, paint and varnish manufacturing, waste processing and sewage treatment. No oils present.
- 100% PVC-Free.
- Can be used against most welding fumes (free of oil).
- Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance ozone and organic vapors.
- HandyStrap with buckle, allows mask to hang down around the user's neck when not in use.
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out fast so workers breath easier and stay cool.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and
no pressure points.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing
in heat and humidity.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.