2400N95 Particulate Respirator Plus Nuisance Levels of Ozone and Organic VaporsN95 plus nuisance OV/Ozone relief.
NIOSH certified under 42CFR84 regulations to have a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil. Added carbon layer helps filter out ozone and organic vapor odors (less than OSHA PEL). Suitable for most welding fumes (free of oil). Fits easily under welding hoods.Cool and comfortable.
Workers stay cooler with an exhale valve that reduces breathing resistance and hot air build up.Soft foam nose cushion.
Easier to wear and more comfortable. Seals without a metal noseband.Dura-Mesh shell lasts longer
The exclusive Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. Plus it resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower cost.Applications:
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. Welding and foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, chemical processing, printing, food processing, paint and varnish manufacturing, waste processing and sewage treatment. No oils present.
- 100% PVC-Free.
- Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapors (less than OSHA PEL).
- Can be used against most welding fumes (free of oil).
- Added carbon layer helps relieve against nuisance ozone and organic vapors.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing
in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose
cushion increases comfort.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.