- Jackson The Shield Full-Face Anti-Fog Goggle with Shade 5.0 Lens
Current Top Sellers
We no longer carry this item. Here are some similar products you may be interested in.
The Shield Features:
- Full face protection which detaches from goggle
- Dark Green, curved faceshield conforms to shape of face offering better protection
- Polycarbonate shield for long lasting protection, compact size is ideal for storage & work in confined space
- Fire retardant, adjustable headband
- Fits over most prescription eyewear
- Anti-fog, replaceable lens
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.