Edge Overlord Tactical Safety Glasses Kit with Polarized Smoke, Clear, Tiger's Eye and G15 Lenses
The last thing you need is to have your position compromised to the "bad guys". Built with a durable rubberized matte finish, subdued markings, and non-mirrored lenses to eliminate glare.
- Military grade Vapor Shield (Anti-Fog - Absolutely impervious to fog)
- 3X anti-scratch coating
- Meets all branches of uniform code of military justice (dark matte logo, non-mirrored lenses, rubberized matte finish)
- Wrap-around frame with no side shield distortion
- Straight temple that rests comfortably on your head and doesn't pinch
- Frame consists of a flexible & durable TR90/Nylon compound material (material increases "grip" as it becomes moist or warm)
- Lenses block 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
(1) Overlord Frame with Polarized Smoke Lens
(3) Interchangeable Lenses: Clear, Tiger's Eye, and G-15
(1) Snap Back Sleeve Leash
(1) Neoprene Sleeve Leash
(1) Bottle of Cleaning Solution
(1) Cleaning Bag
(1) Carrying Case
Edge's best lens for indoor and low-light activities and conditions. Like all Edge Eyewear, the clear lens provides 99.9% protection from UVA/UVB/UVC rays. 85% Light Transmission.
Tiger's Eye Lens:
An excellent high-contrast lens perfect for overcast days. This lens also features Blue Filter properties, greatly reducing eye strain and fatigue while increasing depth perception. The Tiger's Eye lens is engineered to be the ultimate shooting lens for the ultimate marksman. 50% Light Transmission.
Provides contrast and image definition while offering a cooling sensation to the eyes. Designed by the U.S. Air Force to maximize lens for a variety of bright conditions. 15% Light Transmission.
Polarized Smoke Lens:
The perfect all-around tint for shading in normal light conditions. Features a special filtering layer that blocks out reflected light from below and glare from above. By allowing in only direct light, this lens maximizes your ability to see what you want to see by eliminating glare and reflections. 14% Light Transmission.
Compliance: Compliant with ANSI Z87.1-2010, Military MCEPS GL-PD 10-12. Also fully compliant with the Trade Agreement Act and follows FTA measures.
No video currently associated with this product.