Current Top Sellers
Elvex Go-Specs II Safety Glasses/Goggles with Black Frame, Foam Seal and IR5 Anti-Fog Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and pay only $12.44 each
- Buy 36 - 59 and pay only $12.05 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $11.66 each
The Go-Specs II eye system offers choice, comfort and usage in multiple applications and environments. Use indoor or outdoor, protects against dust, sand, cement, chemicals, heat, humidity and more! The worker now has a choice of comfort and protection with the Go-Specs II system.
- System allows the worker to choose either a strap or rubber tipped temples for protection.
- EVA closed cell foam seal for better fit.
- Automatic swivel adjustment of strap angle
- SuperCoat anti-fog coating.
- 2.3 mm thick Polycarbonate lens with a base 9.5 curvature.
- 99% UV protection for UV A, B and C, 180-380 nm.
Compliance: Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2015 standards. CE EN-166 certified. Ballistic Vo Rated - MIL-PRF-31013 184.108.40.206 Ballistic resistance.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Customers also viewed