The Go-Specs II eye system offers choice, comfort and usage in multiple applications and environments. Use indoor or outdoor, protects against dust, sand, cement, chemicals, heat, humidity and more! The worker now has a choice of comfort and protection with the Go-Specs II system.
- System allows the worker to choose either a strap or rubber tipped temples for protection.
- EVA closed cell foam seal for better fit.
- Automatic swivel adjustment of strap angle
- SuperCoat anti-fog coating.
- 2.3 mm thick Polycarbonate lens with a base 9.5 curvature.
- 99% UV protection for UV A, B and C, 180-380 nm.
Compliance: Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 standards. CE EN-166 certified. Ballistic Vo Rated - MIL-PRF-31013 220.127.116.11 Ballistic resistance.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
No video currently associated with this product.