Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses are Made in the USA.
Wrap-around 9-base uni-lens style for uncompromised peripheral vision and superior coverage.Available with Dura-streme™ dual coating technology which combines our two best lens coatings — Uvextreme® anti-fog on the interior and Ultra-dura® anti-scratch on the exterior — for 3x longer lens life.Offers highest available impact protection. ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified and military V0 ballistic impact test (protection against impact energies 7x higher than ANSI requirements).Certified to meet CSA Z94.3 certified.Available in a wide range of lens tints to address the needs of virtually any work environment.
High Performance Protection
Superior Comfort & Fit
- Soft elastomer browguard diffuses and deflects impact while providing comfort at all contact points.
- Soft flexible fingers on the nose piece adjust and conform to almost any nasal profile to reduce slippage.
- Adjustable temple length and lens inclination for a customizable fit.
Product Platform Advantages & Value
- Economical and easy lens replacement system allows for
- multiple lens tints and extends the life of the eyewear.
- Multiple models in a family offers standardization while offering workers choice.
- Lifetime frame guarantee.
- Reflect 50 - Provides comfortable transition in and out of direct sunlight; reduces glare; good universal tint; NOT a transitional/photochromic lens.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3 and Military Standard MIL-STD-662 certified.
Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses with Vapor Blue Frame and Ref50 LensT CliffordMay 10, 2012There is just enough tint to keep the sun glare out, but I can still see well even when target practicing.