Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses are Made in the USA.
Wrap-around 9-base uni-lens style for uncompromised peripheral vision and superior coverage.Available with Dura-streme™ dual coating technology which combines our two best lens coatings — Uvextreme® anti-fog on the interior and Ultra-dura® anti-scratch on the exterior — for 3x longer lens life.Offers highest available impact protection. ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified and military V0 ballistic impact test (protection against impact energies 7x higher than ANSI requirements).Certified to meet CSA Z94.3 certified.Available in a wide range of lens tints to address the needs of virtually any work environment.
High Performance Protection
Superior Comfort & Fit
- Soft elastomer browguard diffuses and deflects impact while providing comfort at all contact points.
- Soft flexible fingers on the nose piece adjust and conform to almost any nasal profile to reduce slippage.
- Adjustable temple length and lens inclination for a customizable fit.
Product Platform Advantages & Value
- Economical and easy lens replacement system allows for
- multiple lens tints and extends the life of the eyewear.
- Multiple models in a family offers standardization while offering workers choice.
- Lifetime frame guarantee.
- Reflect 50 - Provides comfortable transition in and out of direct sunlight; reduces glare; good universal tint; NOT a transitional/photochromic lens.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3 and Military Standard MIL-STD-662 certified.
No video currently associated with this product.
Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses with Vapor Blue Frame and Ref50 LensT CliffordMay 10, 2012There is just enough tint to keep the sun glare out, but I can still see well even when target practicing.