Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses are Made in the USA.
Wrap-around 9-base uni-lens style for uncompromised peripheral vision and superior coverage.Available with Dura-streme™ dual coating technology which combines our two best lens coatings — Uvextreme® anti-fog on the interior and Ultra-dura® anti-scratch on the exterior — for 3x longer lens life.Offers highest available impact protection. ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified and military V0 ballistic impact test (protection against impact energies 7x higher than ANSI requirements).Certified to meet CSA Z94.3 certified.Available in a wide range of lens tints to address the needs of virtually any work environment.
High Performance Protection
Superior Comfort & Fit
- Soft elastomer browguard diffuses and deflects impact while providing comfort at all contact points.
- Soft flexible fingers on the nose piece adjust and conform to almost any nasal profile to reduce slippage.
- Adjustable temple length and lens inclination for a customizable fit.
Product Platform Advantages & Value
- Economical and easy lens replacement system allows for
- multiple lens tints and extends the life of the eyewear.
- Multiple models in a family offers standardization while offering workers choice.
- Lifetime frame guarantee.
- Reflect 50 - Provides comfortable transition in and out of direct sunlight; reduces glare; good universal tint; NOT a transitional/photochromic lens.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3 and Military Standard MIL-STD-662 certified.
No video currently associated with this product.
Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Ref50 LensAndrewApril 16, 2011They fit great, even on my big head. High quality, sturdy, material. Adjustable lens angle really helps if the glasses start to fog. These glasses seem to be great quality at a much lower price than similar glasses. I'll definitely by another pair when I finally break these.
Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Ref50 LensMike ClarkAugust 24, 2006Very comfortable pair of safety glasses and a solution to having to wear dark safety glasses outside. Most people still wear dark glasses inside unless they carry around a clear lense and dark lense pair.