Current Top Sellers
Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Ref50 Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 29 and pay only $11.28 each
- Buy 30 - 59 and pay only $10.93 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $10.58 each
Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses are Made in the USA.
High Performance Protection
- Wrap-around 9-base uni-lens style for uncompromised peripheral vision and superior coverage.
- Available with Dura-streme dual coating technology which combines our two best lens coatings — Uvextreme anti-fog on the interior and Ultra-dura anti-scratch on the exterior — for 3x longer lens life.
- Offers highest available impact protection. ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified and military V0 ballistic impact test (protection against impact energies 7x higher than ANSI requirements).
- Certified to meet CSA Z94.3 certified.
- Available in a wide range of lens tints to address the needs of virtually any work environment.
Superior Comfort & Fit
- Soft elastomer browguard diffuses and deflects impact while providing comfort at all contact points.
- Soft flexible fingers on the nose piece adjust and conform to almost any nasal profile to reduce slippage.
- Adjustable temple length and lens inclination for a customizable fit.
Product Platform Advantages & Value
- Economical and easy lens replacement system allows for
- multiple lens tints and extends the life of the eyewear.
- Multiple models in a family offers standardization while offering workers choice.
- Lifetime frame guarantee.
- Reflect 50 - Provides comfortable transition in and out of direct sunlight; reduces glare; good universal tint; NOT a transitional/photochromic lens.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3 and Military Standard MIL-STD-662 certified.
Customers also viewed