V2G Plus Features:
- TPU frame features excellent resistance to cold and heat and provides a perfect facial seal.
- Special indirect ventilation system located at the top and bottom of frame allow air flow & heat release.
- Includes a wide adjustable elastic strap with quick release system for secure fit.
- Optional RX-insert frame secures in the inner side of frame
Dual-Pane Anti-Fog Clear Lens:
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Anti-Fog Lenses
- Dual-Pane lens combines optically correct polycarbonate outer lens with interior acetate lens to create a Thermo Lens System which traps and isolates high heat or extreme cold in between the lens system and away from the face.
- The Thermo Lens System provides excellent resistance to fogging caused by the temperature difference between indoor & outdoor or between on-site and ambient environment.
- Offers protection from excessive glare
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified • CE EN166 Certified • CAN/CSA Z94.3-07 • MIL-V-43511c Ballistic Standards
No video currently associated with this product.
Pyramex V2G Plus Goggles with Black Frame and Dual-Pane Clear Anti-Fog LensGregNovember 29, 2012A comfortable and affordable goggle. I liked them a lot. I typically wear them for a few hours at a time when I am using my chainsaw.