CLEARANCE ITEM - ALL SALES FINAL
- Flame resistant foam padding forms seal to keep out dust and airborne particles.
- Interchangeable temple/strap included with each pair.
- Strap has Quick Fit retainer for easy on/off.
- Design allows air to flow freely reducing heat.
Amber Anti-Fog Lens:
- Commonly used in indoor, low light applications. Enhances contrast.
- Lenses are treated to prevent fogging, scratching, and static.
- Lenses are treated to prevent fogging and self seal small scratches
- Lens and frame are vented to increase air flow.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified.
- CE EN 166 Certified
No video currently associated with this product.
Pyramex XSG Goggle with Amber Anti-Fog LensChrisSeptember 25, 2011their nice, but not what I hoped for. Using them for airsoft/paintball and I have some fogging problems, and I can feel my eyelashes hitting them everytime I blink. Gonna try them with the temple plates instead of the strap....
Pyramex XSG Goggle with Amber Anti-Fog Lenspete lannerMay 14, 2007Take care of your equipment and your equipment will take care of you. You do realize that anti-fog does not mean fog-proof, correct? I don't know about you, but many people clean their goggles after use. Great goggle/sunglasses unit. I use them for mountain biking and lenses can be changed as needed.
Pyramex XSG Goggle with Amber Anti-Fog LensWalter WoodsMarch 2, 2007I would have to say these safety glasses are nice other then for their anti-fog. This is the reason I had purchased them and is the reason I'm rating them. The anti-fog didn't last for more then 3 days of use, after that they started to allow condensing on them, then finally fogging happened a few days after that. Now I can't hardly ware them anywhere since the foam padding creates the perfect atmosphere for fogging. Would not buy again because of this.