- Headband features ratchet adjustment for perfect fit.
- Foam padding forms a perfect seal to keep out dust and airborne particles.
- Headband features quick fit retainer.
- Interchangeable temples/headband included with each pair of V2G
3.0 IR Filter Lens:
- Commonly Used Around Welding Sites Or For Light Brazing Or Cutting.
- New H2X Anti-fog Lens Technology blocks out fog, mist, sweat and steam
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity Impact Standards.
- Meets MCEP GL-PD 10-12 Ballistic Standards
- AS/NZS 1337
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.
No video currently associated with this product.