Current Top Sellers
The Personal Eyewash Bottle is perfect for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw dust, smoke, etc., as well as for immediate treatment en route to primary eyewash unit or continued irrigation en route to medical care after a 15-minute eyewash.
- Personal Eyewash Bottle Features:
- Portable and readily available for use
- Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
- Extended-flow nozzles (16 oz. and 32 oz.containers) provide longer flow than conventional 16 oz. and 32 oz. bottles
- User-control volume delivery (1, 4, 8 oz.products). Delivers drops or an irrigating stream of solution
- Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing
- Personal eyewash devices are intended to supplement, not replace, primary eyewash units.
Agriculture • Chemical • Construction • Food Services • Forestry • Government • Law Enforcement • Manufacturing • Medical • Military • Mining • Municipal Services • Oil and Gas • Pharmaceutical • Steel and Metals • Transportation • Utilities • Welding Hazards: Airborne Particulates • Biohazard • Chemical • Confined Space • Splash
• ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2009 Approved •
The International Safety Equipment Association's (ISEA) revised American National Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment (ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2009) has been approved. The standard includes minimum performance criteria for flow rates, temperature and drenching patterns. Also identified are requirements and maintenance directives for equipment installers. The addition of defined temperature parameters for flushing fluid delivery; clarification of certification procedures that allow for flexibility in designing compliant equipment; and the expansion of criteria for personal washes to ensure they meet applicable regulatory requirements are just a few of the notable additions. Design configurations that meet the standard's criteria include updated illustrations. (Source: www.asse.org)