Current Top Sellers
The ESS Striketeam Series is a high-performance goggle line intended for Wildland Firefighting, Rescue, and EMS applications. All Striketeam models offer the highest level of comfort, optical clarity and impact protection. All goggle components are heat and flame resistant, including the face padding and vent foam. The patented Speed-Clip system adapts to all wildland and rescue helmets and facilitates quick strap adjustment, even with gloves on. The Striketeam WF is an economical model with all the core safety features of the Striketeam Series, without the bells and whistles. The Striketeam WF is compliant with wildland fire equipment performance requirements, including the 350°F for 5-minute oven test, ANSI Z87.1+ and U.S.
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant.
- 1-piece wrap-around strap with Velcro tabs.
- Patented Speed-Clip system facilitates quick strap adjustment.
- Full-perimeter filtration system minimizes lens fogging, filters smoke & airborne particles.
- Smooth frame is durable & easy to clean.
- Interchangeable 2.6mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses.
- Advanced ESS ClearZone FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside.
- Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Roomy frame fits over most prescription eyewear.
- (1) Gray Striketeam WF Goggle with Open-Cell Vent Foam and a One-piece Wraparound Strap.
- (1) Clear Striker Series Lens.
- (1) User's Guide.
- (1) ESS Sticker.
Compliance: NFPA 1500-2007 Edition, ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CE EN 166B.