Current Top Sellers
The ESS Interchangeable Component Eyeshield (ICE) is a lightweight and "frameless" eye protection system that offers a unique combination of impact resistance, unrestricted views, and interchangeable lenses for effective eye protection in any light condition. Includes three lenses - Clear, Smoke Gray and Hi-Def Yellow - a tough protective case, and extras.
- Includes three extra-thick, 2.4mm polycarbonate high-impact lenses (Clear, Smoke Gray, Hi-Def Yellow)
- Lenses feature ESS ToughZone anti-scratch lens coatings
- Lenses are highly impact resistant, and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2010+ and the U.S. Military's .15 caliber ballistic impact test MIL-PRF-31013
- High level of anti-fragmentation protection that can stop a shotgun blast from a distance of 10 meters
- ESS Modular Technology allows all lenses to be quickly and inexpensively interchanged
- All lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection & precise optical clarity for distortion-free vision
- "Frameless" ICE design provides unlimited field of view
- Adjustable temple lengths & bendable earpieces provide customized fit for every user
- Clear - General purpose with impact protection and maximum visibility.
- Smoke Gray - Provides protection from glare and high levels of visible light and ultraviolet radiation without distorting color perception.
- Hi-Def Yellow - Best for enhancing contrast and light in low light applications; not recommended for night driving or bright light environments.
- ANSI Z87.1-2010+
- Impact requirements of US MIL-PRF-31013
- US Federal OSHA standards
- CE EN 166(F)
- US Army & USMC Authorized
Authorized for use and issued by the U.S. Army, USMC, and UK MOD.
I am writing this letter to inform and thank you for the high quality of your eyewear. I am currently stationed in the Middle East as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom. I am the gunner on top of our HMMV and quality eye protection is of the utmost highest regard among us. A few days ago, I had a malfunction on my M2 caliber .50 machine gun. A round cooked off and exploded in the bolt assembly. Due to the placement of my head most of the explosion was taken by the eye protection on my face. If not for the ESS glasses that I was wearing at the time, I would have lost my eyesight indefinitely. The only damage that occurred was a few small cuts on my face. Thank you.
SPC Jared Frenke
Customers also viewed