ESS ICE Lenses are designed for quick and easy lens replacement. They're treated with a tough hard coat to help prevent scratches and extend the life of your lens. Plus these lenses can survive a shotgun blast from 35 feet! That is protection you can count on.
Clear - General purpose tint for maximum visibility. Smoke Gray - Provides protection from glare and high levels of visible light and ultraviolet radiation without distorting color perception. Hi-Def Yellow - Best for enhancing contrast and light in low light applications (dusk, dawn or foggy environment); not recommended for night driving or bright light environments.Rose Copper - Reduces blue light and enhances contrast. Also helps Red colors stand out. Makes a great driving lens.
Key ESS Features:
- Lenses and frames that provide the highest level of safety and protection from high-impact projectiles
- Proprietary ClearZone anti-fog and anti-scratch lens coatings for fog-free clarity and durability
- Exceptional optical quality for distortion-free vision
- 100% protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Extra-wide field of view
- High heat and flame resistance
- Modular, replaceable parts
- A broad range of accessories
- Rx compatibility
ESS ICE Eyeshield Replacement Lens Part Numbers:
- 740-0071 ICE Clear Lenses
- 740-0011 ICE Smoke Gray Lenses
- 740-0088 ICE Hi-Def Yellow Lenses
- 740-0086 ICE Rose Copper Lenses
No video currently associated with this product.
ESS ICE Replacement LensesDon DonikowskiAugust 4, 2012Excellent distortion free lightweight scratch resistant...reasonably priced. Broke after 2 years of daily use and laying on dashboard of my car daily. Definitely recommend.
ESS ICE Replacement LensesJohn TMay 4, 2012I have a set of the NARO ICE and needed a replacement lens as the original had been snapped accidentally. The replacement lens worked as advertised though swapping hardware was a touch difficult.
ESS ICE Replacement LensesScottAugust 27, 2006These are great glasses and the replacment lenses are great because you do not have to but the entire set when one part gets broken.