Today’s hearing protection users demand a high level of comfort, excellent noise reduction properties as well as ease of insertion. Elvex Blue offers all that and more. Safety and health professionals demand a foam ear plug which is easy to administer and offers a high level of hygiene. They also require a plug which provides excellent attenuation, is visually easy to monitor as well as meets with employee acceptance. The new generation of Elvex Blue satisfies all these demands and more.
Elvex Blue Foam Features:
- Elvex Blue foam plugs are easy to insert correctly due to their tapered shape and slow expansion rate.
- Elvex specially formulated low pressure foam provides the most comfortable fitting foam plug on the market.
- One size fits all! The dimensions of Elvex Blue allow virtually every ear canal to be fitted correctly.
- High visibility color makes it easy to monitor and enforce proper ear plug usage.
- Elvex Blue has a Noise Reduction Rating of 32 dB. Tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 by an independent laboratory.
- Elvex Blue is CE certified and tested to EN-352-2 by INSPEC Laboratories in the UK. Single Number Rating (SNR) is 36 dB.
- Multilingual Packaging, English, Spanish and Chinese, assures that proper usage information is available where the plugs are dispensed.
- 200 pairs per dispenser box
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.