Current Top Sellers
ESS Crosshair Eyeshield with Black Frame and Clear Lens
At ESS, superior function comes standard. The ESS Crosshair exceeds ANSI Z87.1 optical standards and U.S. Military impact requirements while providing all-day comfort and a universal fit. This entry-level eyeshield goes well beyond the basic necessities of performance eye protection: with a baseline of advanced technology and superb adaptability, the Crosshair benefits from complete compatibility with the ESS Cross-Series eyeshield platform.
Engage. Adapt. Excel.
As part of the ESS Cross-Series, the Crosshair can be upgraded at any time with premium anti-fog Crossbow lenses. It can also be adapted for use under hearing pro and comms gear with ESS’ ultra-thin Suppressor frames.
With the Crosshair and Cross-Series, ESS has bridged the gap between price and premium performance. Now, more than ever, your eye pro kit can match your mission requirements, and your budget.
- Cross-Series Compatible: Upgrade with premium Crossbow anti-fog lenses or adapt with ultra-thin Suppressor frames for optimal use with hearing protection & comms gear.
- Tri-Tech Fit: Universal fit provides secure retention, extended comfort and no pressure points.
- DedBolt Lens Lock: Keeps lenses secure under impact and provides a simple & fast mechanism for lens exchange.
- Broad Rx Compatibility: Multiple Rx insert options can be used with numerous ESS & Oakley eyeshields & goggles.
- ToughZone Lens Coating: Both sides of Crosshair lenses are protected with a scratch-resistant treatment.
- ESSOPTICS: 2.4mm high-impact polycarbonate lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection & distortioon-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
Crosshair ONE Clear Eyeshield Kit includes:
- (1) Standard, Black Tri-Tech Fit Crosshair frame with a Clear lens
- (1) Micro-fiber pouch
- (1) ESS sticker
- (1) Crossbow instruction booklet
Compliance: U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-31013 (Clause 184.108.40.206), ANSI Z87.1-2010, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE EN 16
Customers also viewed