At ESS, superior function comes standard. The ESS Crosshair exceeds ANSI Z87.1 optical standards and U.S. Military impact requirements while providing all-day comfort and a universal fit.† This entry-level eyeshield goes well beyond the basic necessities of performance eye protection: with a baseline of advanced technology and superb adaptability, the Crosshair benefits from complete compatibility with the ESS Cross-Series eyeshield platform.
Engage. Adapt. Excel.
As part of the ESS Cross-Series, the Crosshair can be upgraded at any time with premium anti-fog Crossbow lenses. It can also be adapted for use under hearing pro and comms gear with ESSí ultra-thin Suppressor frames.†
With the Crosshair and Cross-Series, ESS has bridged the gap between price and premium performance. Now, more than ever, your eye pro kit can match your mission requirements, and your budget.
- Cross-Series Compatible: Upgrade with premium Crossbow anti-fog lenses or adapt with ultra-thin Suppressor frames for optimal use with hearing protection & comms gear.
- Tri-Tech Fit: Universal fit provides secure retention, extended comfort and no pressure points.
- DedBolt Lens Lock: Keeps lenses secure under impact and provides a simple & fast mechanism for lens exchange.
- 2X Kit: Two fully-assembled eyeshields: Never change a lens again.
- Broad Rx Compatibility: Multiple Rx insert options can be used with numerous ESS
& Oakley eyeshields & goggles.
- ToughZone Lens Coating: Both sides of Crosshair lenses are protected with a scratch-resistant treatment.
- ESSOPTICS: 2.4mm high-impact polycarbonate lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection & distortioon-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
Crosshair 2X Kit Includes:
- Two complete eyeshields: 2 Black Frame Sets w/ Clear & Smoke Gray Lenses
- Microfiber Cleaning Pouch
- Elastic Retention Strap
- Zippered Hard Case
Compliance: U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-31013 (Clause 184.108.40.206), ANSI Z87.1-2010, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE EN 16
No video currently associated with this product.