Lens Color "Smoke Gray" is currently on backorder.
These extra-tough replacement lenses for the CDI MAX™ sunglass are some of the thickest of any sunglass in the world. Built from 2.4mm high-impact polycarbonate, you'll be more covered than ever before.
Similar to the battlefield-proven CDI™, the CDI MAX™ features the ESS Lateral Exchange System™, allowing you to quickly adapt to your environment by interchanging any of the five available lens colors. Medium-Large Fit.
CDI Max Replacement Lens Features:
- 2.4mm polycarbonate high-impact replacement lenses for the CDI™ Max sunglass.
- Available in Clear, Smoke Gray, Hi-Def Copper, Hi-Def Yellow, Smoke Gray and Mirrored Silver.
- Lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Clear (VLT 90%) - General purpose with impact protection and maximum visibility.
- Smoke Gray (VLT 15%) - Provides protection from glare and high levels of visible light and ultraviolet radiation without distorting color perception.
- Hi-Def Copper (VLT 32%) - For flat to medium light. Improves contrast & depth perception in blues & greens.; improves target point sighting of red alignment or leveling beams.
- Hi-Def Yellow (VLT 85%) - Best for enhancing contrast and light in low light applications; not recommended for night driving or bright light environments.
- Mirrored Silver (VLT 14%) - For medium to extremely bright light.
Similar to Mirrored Gray, but with a heavier mirrored finish.
*Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) represents the percentage of
light allowed to pass through a lens. For example, a lens with a
VLT of 23 admits 23% of visible (non-UV) light, filtering out the
remaining 77%. The lower the VLT, the darker the lens.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 Certified.
No video currently associated with this product.