Lens Colors "Mirrored Copper" and "Mirrored Gray" are currently on backorder.
CDI Replacement Lens Features:
- 2.2mm polycarbonate high-impact replacement lenses for the CDI™ sunglass.
- Available in Clear, Amber, Mirrored Silver, Mirrored Copper, Smoke Gray, Polarized Mirrored Gray and Mirrored Gray.
- Lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Clear (VLT 90%) - General purpose with impact protection and maximum visibility.
- Mirrored Copper (VLT 23%) - For flat to bright light. Improves contrast & depth perception in blues & greens, while reflecting glare.; improves target point sighting of red alignment or leveling beams.
- Hi-Def Yellow (VLT 85%) - Best for enhancing contrast and light in low light applications; not recommended for night driving or bright light environments.
- Silver Mirror (VLT 14%) - For medium to extremely bright light.
Similar to Mirrored Gray, but with a heavier mirrored finish.
- Smoke Gray (VLT 15%) - Provides protection from glare and high levels of visible light and ultraviolet radiation without distorting color perception.
- Polarized Mirrored Gray (VLT 9%) - For intense, blinding sun & reflective
surfaces. Is the most effective at cutting glare, has unbiased influence on color.
- Mirrored Gray (VLT 12%) - For medium to extremely bright light.
An all-purpose lens that reflects glare with unbiased influence on color.
*Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) represents the percentage of
light allowed to pass through a lens. For example, a lens with a
VLT of 23 admits 23% of visible (non-UV) light, filtering out the
remaining 77%. The lower the VLT, the darker the lens.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 Certified.
No video currently associated with this product.