Current Top Sellers
Crews Blackjack Safety Glasses with Shade 5 Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and pay only $10.08 each
- Buy 36 - 59 and pay only $9.77 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $9.45 each
Don't gamble with eye protection. Deal yourself the Blackjack from Crews.
- Stong lightweight polycarbonate lens filters out 99.9% of ultraviolet rays.
- Durable metal alloy temples with non-slip rubber head-grips for a customized fit.
- Crews exclusive Duramass scratch-resistant lens coating.
- Single wrap-around lens design with integral sideshields.
Lens Color: Shade 5.0 - Protects against harmful UV and IR radiation in welding, brazing, cutting, and soldering environments; 5.0 provides heavy protection.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA & CE Certified.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.