Current Top Sellers
Olympic 30-06 Bifocal Safety Glasses with Shade 5 Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and pay only $18.82 each
- Buy 36 - 59 and pay only $18.23 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $17.64 each
- Shade 5 Lens
- Available in diopter strengths +1.50, +2.00 and +2.50
- Stylish, ergonomic GS7 nylon frame combined with sleek 7 base polycarbonate lenses for the ultimate in protection and style
- Soft rubber nose pad with self-adjusting fingers for all day comfort
- 99.9% UV protection
- Magnified area is located in the lower inside area of the lens and has the appearance of a bifocal. The remainder of the lens is non-magnified.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.
Customers also viewed