The U-Rx™ Prescription Lens Insert was developed to be the most comprehensive and adaptable Rx Solution ever made. This universal Rx carrier is the first to interchange across brands in a wide variety of ESS and Oakley ballistic eyeshields and goggles.
The nylon-frame U-Rx™ is approved by the U.S. Army for the new APEL and MCEPS standards*. Features two sets of nosepieces and goggle adapters for both ESS and Oakley products.
After the lenses have been corrected by an optometrist, the U-Rx™ Insert snaps into any of the following ESS and Oakley products:
- ESS Crossbow Eyeshield
- ESS Crosshair Eyeshield
- ESS Suppressor Eyeshield
- ESS ICE Eyeshield
- ESS ICE NARO Eyeshield
- ESS Profile NVG Goggle
- ESS FlightPro Goggle
- ESS Profile TurboFan Goggle
- ESS FirePro-1971 Goggles
- ESS FirePro-1977 Goggles
- Oakley SI Ballistic Goggle
- Oakley Ballistic M-Frame 2.0 Eyeshield
- Oakley Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 Eyeshield
The durable U-Rx™ accommodates a wide range of corrections to +/- 11.
*APEL Note: The U-Rx is APEL-approved for use in the ESS Crossbow, ESS Profile NVG, and Oakley M-Frame 2.0.
The ESS U-Rx Insert includes:
- A black Nylon-framed U-Rx™ Prescription Carrier.
- A black ESS goggle adapter for Profile™ Series goggles.
- A black ESS nosepiece for ESS Crossbow™, Suppressor™, Crosshair™, ICE™ and ICE NARO™.
- A black Oakley goggle adapter for the Oakley SI™ Ballistic Goggle.
- A black Oakley nosepiece for the Oakley M-Frame 2.0™ eyeshield.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.