CLEARANCE ITEM - ALL SALES FINAL
Whether you're on or off duty, the Hellfly Ballistic Sunglass offers essential protection from unexpected fragments and environmental elements. Exceeding stringent impact resistance requirements and optical tests, the Hellfly Sunglass provides military level impact protection and perfect optics. Hellfly Sunglass lenses offer 100% UV A-B-C protection.
In order to pass the U.S. Military ballistic impact resistance requirements, the Hellfly Sunglass must pass the stringent test protocol (MIL-PRF-31013, clause 184.108.40.206). This rigorous test subjects the Hellfly to a 0.15 caliber, 5.8 grain, T37 shaped projectile which impacts the eyewear at 640 to 660 feet per second. The Hellfly well exceeds the ballistic standard and the wrap-around design ensures that the wearer is fully protected against unexpected fragments and extreme conditions.
- 2mm thick lenses made of high impact, optical grade polycarbonate ensure visual clarity.
- 100% UV protection from harmful UV A-B-C rays.
- Wrap-around design with wide field-of-view protects from light, wind and unexpected fragments.
- Comfortable fit contours to face; adjustable nosepiece for custom fit; overmolded arms keep eyewear in place.
- Low profile design provides comfort for all.
- Tough & durable material resistant to chemicals & extreme temperatures; lens hard coated for maximum scratch resistance.
- Lightweight at 1 oz. the Hellfly is lightweight and comfortable.
- Eight lens colors available to suit any operation under any light condition.
- Includes microfiber cleaning cloth and durable storage case.
Compliance: Compliant with ANSI Z87.1-2010 Standard. Exceeds U.S. Military eyewear ballistic impact resistance requirements
(MIL-PRF-31013, clause 220.127.116.11). Meets EN 166 ballistic impact requirements.
High-Impact Optically Correct Lenses
Smoke Mirror: Offers superior clarity in sunlight; ideal for sports, driving and leisure wear
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.