Current Top Sellers
Jackson Hellraiser Safety Glasses with Shade 5.0 Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and pay only $12.68 each
- Buy 36 - 59 and pay only $12.28 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $11.88 each
The Hellraiser is has a sleek design and is extremely lightweight. It fits a smaller profile, but can be used by all face sizes. The Hellraiser has a molded plastic nosepiece and protects from harmful UV rays.
- Extremely lightweight
- Plastic molded nosepiece
- Sleek design
- Smaller profile
- 99% UV protection
Shade 5.0 Lens:
- Protects against IR radiation in torch solder, torch braze, and light cutting up to 1’’,
- The darker shade may also be ideal for some with light sensitive eyes.
- Offers protection from excessive glare
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- Temple Length: 125mm
- Temple Width: 133mm
- Lens Height: 38mm
- Ideal for Small to Large faces
- ANSI Z87.1-2010
- CE-EN 166
- AS/NZS 1337
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.