Current Top Sellers
Jackson Wildcat Cutting Goggles with Shade 5 Anti-Fog Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and pay only $23.04 each
- Buy 36 - 59 and pay only $22.32 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $21.60 each
Wildcat Shade 5 Features:
- Extreme performance vision protection, material does not melt, drip, or ignite at 350˚F for five minutes
- Dual anti-fog lenses
- Lightweight and comfortable goggle ideal for any work environment
- Pivot headband for optimal comfort placement
- Cushioned eye cups for comfortable fit
- Adjustable side vents to increase air flow
- Flame retardant head band
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.
Customers also viewed