Current Top Sellers
Jackson Nemesis VL Safety Glasses with Shade 5 Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and pay only $12.10 each
- Buy 36 - 59 and pay only $11.72 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $11.34 each
- Frameless ultra-lightweight design - 33% lighter weight than Nemesis.
- No-brow design increases upward and peripheral vision.
- Slip-stop temples designed to prevent slipping and sliding when hot.
- Free neck cord included with every pair.
- 99.9% UV protection.
Lens Color: IR 5.0 - Protects against harmful UV and IR radiation in welding, brazing, cutting, and soldering environments; 5.0 provides heavy protection.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.