Cold weather version of our most popular bump cap featuring fleece construction. Low-profile baseball style, inner
HDPE liner, Non-ANSI, reflective piping, standard brim.
- Inner High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) liner with foam
cushioning offers all round protection.
- Ears and back of neck are covered with one continuous piece of
- Fleece material folds neatly back into the cap so it can be worn
as a standard cap.
- Size adjustment with elastic strap and clamp action buckle
ensures a secure fit.
- Holes in the liner plus mesh panels in the cap mean added
ventilation for coolness and comfort.
- The protective liner is removable, so the outer cap is fully
- Terry cloth sweatband adds comfort and absorption for the wearer.
- (hat size) – 6 5/8 – 7 7/8.
- Reflective piping adds extra visibility.
- Standard 2.75" brim.
- Designed as a safeguard against accidental bumping or scraping of
the head. Ideal in areas where hard hats are not required.
- Conforms to EN 812 – including Amendment A1: 2001.
- EC Certificate Number 1203, issued by BSI Product Certification.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not use in an environment where an
Industrial Safety Helmet is required.
No video currently associated with this product.