Current Top Sellers
JSP Micro Brim Bump Cap with Adjustable Elastic Strap
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 19 and pay only $21.36 each
- Buy 20 - 39 and pay only $20.70 each
- Buy 40 or above and pay only $20.03 each
Getting workers to wear head protection can be tough, especially in areas where hard hats are not required. It's estimated that a third of all impact injuries to the head are suffered by workers who bumped into stationary objects while not wearing any head protection. The sporty baseball cap style of the HardCap A1+ is sure to increase wearer acceptability and reduce injuries.
- Ultra sleek design means the HardCap A1+ is almost indistinguishable from a low-profile baseball cap.
- The protective HDPE liner is removable, so the outer cap is fully washable with a plastic brim.
- Unique size adjuster slides on an elastic strip to give a quick, secure fit. Angled downward to fit under nape of neck.
- Terry cloth sweatband adds comfort and absorption for the wearer.
- Reflective piping adds extra visibility and therefore safety in all working environments.
- Holes in the liner match up with two mesh panels on the cap to provide added ventilation for coolness and comfort.
- Choose from Black/Black or Navy/Navy.
- Hat Size: 6 ⅝ - 7⅞ (20 ¾” - 24 ⅝”)
- Conforms to EN 812 – including Amendment A1: 2001.
- Bump Caps are NOT designed for use in ANSI hard hat designated areas.
Cleaning & Maintenance:
- The liner may be cleaned with soap and warm water and dried with a soft cloth.
- Chemical or abrasive cleaners should not be used.
- The standard cover can be brushed clean and is hand washable.
- The HardCap should be stored out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and not exposed to extremes of temperature.
Customers also viewed