The Evolution™ 6100 Hard Hats are the latest edition to the head protection line from JSP®. Using advanced technology from the MK8 Evolution™, the shell of the Evolution™ 6100 owes its good looks to its strength. Traditional styling has been enhanced with five raised channels running across the top of the helmet which not only modernizes the aesthetic look, but also strengthens the helmet.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell designed with five raised channels running across the top for strength, and an extended back area for extra protection.
- 6-Point polyester textile suspension system offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance.
- Unique "3D Adjustment" provides a precise fit using harness depth settings… unlike any other hard hat on the US market today.
- Evolution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit.
- Vented to reduce inside helmet temperatures.
- Chamlon™ sweatband.
- Universal accessory slots… accepts virtually any competitors' accessories.
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class C requirements.
- Also meets the ANSI requirements for Reverse Donning and Lower Temperature.
No video currently associated with this product.