"Yellow" hard hat is currently on backorder.
The MK8 Evolution™ meets the ANSI Z89.1-2009 standard for Type II impact protection. However, it is also the only industrial safety helmet in the world at this time meeting and exceeding the new, tougher European standard EN14052, the biggest advance in industrial head protection in over 45 years.
The high-density EPS liner and ultra comfortable harness ensure maximum protection in the highest risk environments without compromising comfort.
But most importantly, MK8 Evolution™ provides protection from SIDE IMPACTS and SIDE PENETRATION to the same level as ANSI Z89.1 Type I testing, with almost 20 times the coverage area.
- Offers Side (Lateral) Impact Protection which reduces the force of impact resulting from a blow which may be received off center as well as to the top of the head.
- Also offers Side Penetration Protection in addition to crown penetration.
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Impact Liner helps absorb the forces of impact.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Shell.
- Deluxe Polyester Textile Strap Suspension with microfiber crown pad webbing.
- Wheel Ratchet Adjustment allows user to easily adjust fit while wearing.
- Universal Accessory Slots.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type II, Class E requirements.
No video currently associated with this product.