- Lightweight, semi-rimless design provides all day user comfort.
- Sleek, sporty style with wraparound lens protection.
- Bayonet temples with flexible rubber tips offer a comfortable, secure fit.
- Soft rubber nose pads help keep the glasses in place.
- Anti-Scratch Coating - Treated front and back with a clear, scratch-resistant coating for a much harder surface that is more resistant to scratching.
- Polycarbonate lenses block 99.99% of the sunís ultraviolet rays.
- 9 Base curve lens.
- Includes an adjustable neck cord.
Lens Color: IR 3.0 - Protects against harmful UV and IR radiation in welding, brazing, cutting, and soldering environments; 3.0 provides medium protection.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.
No video currently associated with this product.