- Eliminate reflection and glare when working outdoors or near water.
- Lightweight, full frame design offers all day comfort.
- Bayonet temples are rubber co-molded for a secure fit.
- Non-slip rubber nose pads provide a comfortable fit.
- Polycarbonate lenses block 99.99% of the sunís ultraviolet rays.
- 8 Base curve lens.
Lens Color: IR 3.0 - Protects against harmful UV and IR radiation in welding, brazing, cutting, and soldering environments; 3.0 provides medium protection.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.
No video currently associated with this product.