Current Top Sellers
Bouton Traditional Safety Glasses with Translucent Smoke Frame, Wire Mesh Sideshields and IR 3.0 Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and pay only $14.60 each
- Buy 36 - 59 and pay only $14.14 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $13.68 each
The Traditional has a classic, vintage style. It features breathable, wire mesh sideshields and a molded nose bridge. It has a base curve of 6, which is less than most safety eyewear. The Traditional protects from harmful UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C rays.
- Classic, vintage style
- Breathable, wire mesh sideshields
- Molded nose bridge
- 6 Base curvature
- 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection
3.0 IR Filter Lens:
- Commonly used in outdoor applications.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- Temple Length: 110mm
- Temple Width: 140mm
- Lens Height: 46mm
- Ideal for Small to Medium faces
- ANSI Z87.1-2010
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.